For our Annapolis area customers and those in the Baltimore/DC/VA areas, we are proud to offer our Shady Side Yacht Yard where we provide a full range of services for your boat, whatever brand it may be.
Just 30 minutes south of Annapolis, the Shady Side Yacht Yard is an on-water marina and includes a huge Sales, Service & Parts facility off Parrish Creek. Both water and land storage are available and it serves as the base for our "Over the Road" techs.
| || || |
The new service building includes a state-of-the-art service facility as well as a fully stocked parts department and ships store.
More Recent Improvements Include:
* A 2nd travel lift well and 50 ton travel lift with the capacity to haul-out boats up to 70'.
* 75 state-of-the-art multiple size floating docks.
* 13-acre facility capable of storing up to 300 boats for the winter.
* Certified Mercruiser and Volvo Factory-trained technicians, yard crew, fiberglass repairs, soda blasting, bottom painting, power washing, running gear repairs, prop reconditioning, and a professional office staff to handle all your boating needs.
| || || |
Tom Turner, Service Manager
Certified Master Marine Technician for Mercury/Mercruiser
This is Tom's 2nd Winter back with Clarks Landing and he is making great strides in the expansion of our Shady Side Yacht Yard and the Over-the-Road Mobile Service Team. Look for Tom's Winterization Tips on our facebook page!
| || || || |
Parts & Service
8am - 4:30pm
9am - 1pm
9am - 5pm
10am - 5pm
1442 Ford Rd
Shady Side, MD 20764
SERVICE Our Service Department is committed to the concept of continuous quality improvement. We have very stringent delivery standards in place. We seek your input as a means of measuring our results and we modify our standards based on your input. We work very hard at achieving the goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
OVER-THE-ROAD SERVICE Many routine service jobs and repairs can often be completed at your dock. Our road teams, dispatched from our service centers, frequently eliminate the need for you to bring your boat to us. Our dockside service keeps your boat in its homeport, and gives you and your family more quality time enjoying the boat, rather than just moving the boat back and forth to the repair yard.
CERTIFIED MARINE TECHNICIANS Our certified and trained mechanics are highly knowledgeable about your specific engines. They attend factory schools every year to learn the latest technology. We also have the correct tools to be more efficient in repairing your boat, which will help save you time and money.
INSURANCE ESTIMATES AND REPAIRS We provide insurance estimates and repairs for most brands.
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES We have a fully stocked Parts and Accessories Department. If we don't have it, we'll get it for you!
SALES DEPARTMENT We are an exclusive dealer for Sea Ray powerboats plus stock a huge selection of pre-owned boats from 18' - 70' ft.
BROKERAGE PROGRAM Considering selling your boat? United Yacht Sales at Clarks Landing sells hundreds of pre-owned boats each year and we can make selling your boat a HASSLE-FREE experience. List your boat for sale with us. We specialize in yachts and powerboats from 20' - 75' feet in length. Have questions? Give us a call or click here for more information on our brokerage services.
| ACHIEVEMENTS INCLUDE: |
* Best of the Bay 2011
* Brunswick 5-Star Dealer (6th consecutive year)
* 2010 & 2011 Marine Industry Award
* 2009 Mercury Top Dealer Award
* Service CSI Award from Mercury Marine
* Factory-Certified Technicians
* Premier MerCruiser Dealer
* Authorized service for Volvo
* 2012 Capital Readers Choise Award
* Authorized Monster Tower Dealer
* Authorized Dealer for SeaLift and Yacht Thruster